Attacks on Lightrail go Unsolved

Attacks on Lightrail in Portland goes unsolved as if Portland police want to hide the attacks from the public.
A young couple, Desire and Gordon were riding the lightrail and got off in Portland On October 31st 2010 were approached by a group of young blacks who grabbed Desire’s phone and ran. Gordan pursue them to get the phone when they turned and began to beat Gordon and then attacked Desire. The group ran off after inflicting injury to both Desire and Gordon. Gordon was treated at a local hospital for a concussion and released. Dessire found two of the gang on facebook, Desire reported the two to the Portland Police. Portland Police told her that they had dropped the case and did not respond to the complaint that was filed in Portland with the Portland Police. Case number 10-090588 detective Todd Hams badge number 49823. Telephone number 503-823-3333.

Summer of 2009 at the Lightrail station at 205 and powel A thirteen year old boy named Jarret held at gun point and his back pack was taken and all his belonging were thrown all over the station , his cell phone was taken, he was kicked and beaten by 4 young black men. This case was also dropped by Portland Police.
Neither case was reported by the news as kept quiet. By the Portland Police.

Portland police have arrested a man for stabbing another man in the neck on a downtown MAX platform Sunday evening.

Stacey James, 48, was booked into the Multnomah County Jail on one count of Assault in the Second Degree.

According to police, at 10:42 p.m., officers assigned to Central Precinct responded to the report of a stabbing on the MAX platform on Southwest Yamhill Street, between 9th and 10th Avenues. The 9-1-1 caller said that he had just stabbed someone and would be waiting for police.

Officers and medical personnel arrived and found Jedidiah Sterling, 32, lying on the MAX tracks bleeding from a single stab wound to the neck. Bystanders applied pressure to the wound until medical personnel took over. Sterling was transported to OHSU where he underwent surgery for his injury. He is expected to survive.

James remained at the scene and was taken into custody. A Swiss Army knife was recovered.

MAX service was disrupted for approximately two hours.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.